Work With Your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!
Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want HVAC Service Technicians who do the same!
If you are an HVAC Service Technician that takes pride in their work and wants to work with a winning team apply today.
What can We do for you?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company that has been in business since 1996!
- We have a great benefits package that includes 100% medical coverage paid for our employees
- We are a company with a fun, professional and caring management team. We are family and treat our employees the same. You are not just a number!
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- We promote a culture of continuous improvement including use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Lucrative wage and BONUS Potential!
Job Description of our next HVAC Service Technician
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) technicians install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners. This may include performing warranty services and emergency repairs. This may also include assisting with customers’ queries.
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 3+years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- MUST HAVE a Freon handling license
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
If you’re the type of individual who genuinely cares about building a career and helping others, we want you on our team.