Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS!
We are a successful family-owned business with over a decade of experience! We are expanding and are seeking HVAC Service Technicians that take pride in their work and want to work with a winning team!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Our culture is built around respect and being family oriented
- Opportunity for continued growth
- Ongoing weekly trainings
- Bonus plans
- Great benefits package
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Company events
- Employee of the Month recognition
- Employee Referral and Googe Review Bonus Programs
- Holiday Parties and end of the year prizes
- Medical insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Take home trucks
- Incentivized competitions
- Provided uniforms
- Pay ranges from $28-$32/hour
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 3+years residential HVAC service experience
- Universal EPA required
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Clean background and driving record
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the customer
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.