Work With Your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!
We have been in business for over 75 years and are regarded as an industry leader in Residential Home Services in the Fox Cities area! We focus on providing excellent service to our customers and a great work environment for our employees. We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want HVAC Service Technicians who do the same!
If you are an HVAC Service Technician that takes pride in their work and wants to work with a winning team apply today.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business over 75 years!
- NO ON CALL
- We have a great benefits package
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Lucrative wage and BONUS Potential!
Benefits of working for Us:
- 75% employer paid medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Discount
- NO ON CALL
- Employee Truck
- Company uniforms
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) technicians install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners. This may include performing warranty services and emergency repairs. This may also include assisting with customers’ queries.
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Residential Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Requirements of our next HVAC Residential Service Technician:
- 2+years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- CFC or EPA certified a PLUS!
- OSHA or NATE certified a PLUS!
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.