Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS!
We are a 51-year-old, honest, fun, and professional HVAC team servicing the central NJ area. We are seeking exceptional HVAC SERVICE TECHICIANS who will bring their talent and join our team. We continue to lead the way in providing heating and air conditioning services and outstanding customer service throughout the NJ area and would like for you to join our team!
We are seeking exceptional HVAC SERVICE TECHICIANS! The ideal candidate will diagnose and repair HVAC units, troubleshoot, and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions, and complete repairs as indicated.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business 51 years!
Weekly pay with lots of opportunities for spiffs and bonuses
Helpers keep scrap copper and can refurbish or resell old equipment (can be an extra 10K a year!)
Tool purchase plans
Opportunity for job growth within company
Year-end holiday party
Medical insurance, Dental, Short/Long term disability
S-125 Medical Premiums paid with pre-tax dollars
Supplemental Health Benefits
$800 perfect attendance yearly bonus
$250 yearly bonus if no workman compensation claim
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick days, Holidays)
Year-end holiday party
Year around work
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS:
- Diagnose and repair HVAC units
- Provide advice on the best solution for the customer
- Sells products and services
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR LEAD/HELPER HVAC INSTALLER
- 2 years of proven experience servicing residential HVAC systems
- Must have a friendly personality with the ability to communicate well with others
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- EPA Certification preferred
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
Come join our fun, professional and winning team!
Preemployment drug screen, background check and driving record check required.