Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS!
We are a successful Residential and Commercial Service Company that strives to be the highest quality brand in the industry through honesty, integrity, professionalism and craftsmanship.
We are seeking HVAC Service Technicians that take pride in their work and want to work with a winning team!!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – We are a growing company!
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area
- Opportunity for paid on the job training throughout the year
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- Company team events
- The opportunity to join a team orientated and team focused company
- Growth opportunity
What You’ll Do:
Our HVAC Technicians diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair HVAC, refrigeration, and/or electrical systems including both commercial and residential equipment. This will include performing routine maintenance and filter changes.
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- EPA License
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, gauges, measuring equipment
- 5+years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- CFC certified
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your service vehicle supplied with the appropriate stock
- Explains the issues and work to be performed/completed to the customer
- Provide customer a timeline and explain any wait times
- Maintaining a professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Properly complete paperwork
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
- 100% paid employee medical and dental insurance
- Paid sick time
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Paid continued education
- Retirement plan
- Take home trucks
- Pay ranges from $28 – $35/hour!
Come join an organization that works for you to help you achieve your professional goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.