Work With Your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Technicians!
We’re a family-owned business that has been servicing the electrical and HVAC needs of the Philadelphia metro area and surrounding suburbs for two decades.
If you are an HVAC Service Technician that takes pride in their work and wants to work with a winning team apply today.
What can We do for you?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have no shortage of work!
- We have a great benefits package
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and assist with certifications and licensing
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community
- Lucrative wage + BONUS potential!
- Give back to our community
- Work/Life Balance – NO nights or weekends!
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) technicians install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners. This may include performing warranty services and emergency repairs. This may also include assisting with customers’ queries.
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 3-5 years HVAC experience in any of the following (Residential, Commercial)
- Universal EPA certified
- OSHA 10 certified
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Health Care
- On-site gym
- Incentive Reviews Program
- Certification and Licensing assistance
- iPad and Cell Phone
- Uniforms provided
- Tool Assistance
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.