Work With Your Handz
We are hiring an HVAC Service Technician
We are a 3rd Generation Family-Owned Residential Service Company founded in 1955, specializing in Outstanding Plumbing and HVAC service. We are hiring outstanding HVAC Technicians to join our team!
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
Aside from the fact that we are an amazing place to work, here are a few reasons why we attract and keep the very best people:
● Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care about each other!! We are family!
● Continuous training for all!
● Virtual Reality based training!!
● Take pride in working for a company that gives back. We are partnered with St. Jude and have sponsored “Home Giveaways”
● Uniforms furnished and paid for by the company
● New Fully Stocked Take Home Vehicles
● Birthday celebrations for all employees
● Company Wide golf outings
● Catered lunches
● Excellent customer reviews and ratings
● We always do what is right!
● We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
● We provide ongoing training and professional development.
● Annual Christmas Party
● Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community (Sponsor for Home Giveaways and partnered with St. Jude’s) and we always do right by our customers.
● Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Our HVAC Technicians troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair heating and air conditioning systems in our clients’ homes, as well as perform preventative maintenance on their systems
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- 2+ years of residential experience preferred
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Benefits of Working For Us:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- Iphone and Ipad
- Short and Long term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Free ongoing Technical Training
- Education Reimbursement