Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING A HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN!!
Start off 2023 by working for a company that truly values YOU!
We have been in business since 1876 and are fourth generation owned and operated! From one man and a horse and buggy to becoming one of the best family-owned Residential Service Companies with an excellent reputation for high-quality service. Our main priority has always been to keep our customers’ homes comfortable and safe! We are looking for HVAC Service Technician to help our ever-growing business!
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business since 1876!
- Work for a company who has a legacy of honesty and integrity
- A true family-like atmosphere, stop feeling like just a number
- Great benefits package
- Continuous trainings
- Company events
- Holiday parties
Benefits of working for us
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- 401k with 2% company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Take home company vehicle or mileage reimbursement
- Pay ranges from $20 – $28/hour plus commission
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 5+years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- NATE/CFC/New Jersey Contractor’s License a PLUS
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.