Work With Your Handz
Sullivan Super Service a Family Owned Top Residential Service Company is looking for an Experienced Residential HVAC Maintenance Technician!
Our ideal HVAC Maintenance Technician will have:
- 3+years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- CFC certified.
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work days and weekends as needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
*Must have a clean driving and criminal record!
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
Job Duties of HVAC MaintenanceTechnician:
- Knowledge of plumbing codes and ability to perform common plumbing tasks.
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment; ability to balance workload with technicians’ and customers’ needs.
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with information.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures.
Benefits for HVAC Maintenance Technician
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
- Vehicle Provided
- Gas Benefit
- Monthly Efficiency Bonuses
- In House Training Programs
- Education Program
- Company Rewards Program