Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING AN HVAC TRAINING & SERVICE SPECIALIST!
You are required to use your personal vehicle to drive to multiple job sites within your assigned area daily
The starting pay for this position is $47k per year plus a vehicle maintenance allowance.
We have been in business for more than two decades and are a leader in Home Energy Ratings. We provide a competitive compensation package and flexible benefits that reflect our commitment to creating a supportive workplace.
We are seeking motivated individuals who demonstrate a commitment and enthusiasm for Energy Efficiency, Energy Sustainability, and Building Energy Performance of New Residential Construction!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – year-round employment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Flexible work schedule
- No weekends
- Paid on the job training
- Paid professional development through learning/certification opportunities
- Company-issued uniforms
- Company-issued gas cards, toll pass, and vehicle maintenance allowance (in addition to salary)
- Up to 20 annual paid days off
- State of the art equipment
- 401(k) with 4% company match – immediate vesting
What You’ll Do:
Requirements for our next ENERGY & RISK MANAGEMENT INSPECTOR:
- 3+ years of HVAC Service, Install, or Repair experience within Residential and/or Commercial Construction is required.
- Must have a strong and in-depth knowledge and understanding of HVAC and refrigeration systems
- Must understand the layout, design, fabrication, and installation of HVAC/R system
- HERS Rater, Energy Star, Green Building, ACCA 310 HVAC Grading, IECC, HVAC EPA, BPI, and LEED certifications are a plus
- Must be willing to obtain additional certifications/licenses as required
- Clean, safe driving record with a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation
- Must be physically able to fulfill job functions, including lifting up to 50 lbs, carrying equipment, climbing ladders, work in confined spaces, and using small tools and testing equipment
- Must be dependable, self-directed, and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Must be willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations
Tasks for the ENERGY & RISK MANAGEMENT INSPECTOR:
- Manage service calls concerning comfort and airflow issues.
- Ensure the thorough training of all assigned personnel following the ACCA 310 HVAC Grading and Air Balancing Program.
- Establish and enforce quality standards for reports and final product to the client.
- Assist in the resolution of any client issues which becomes apparent during the management period by PEG.
- Ensure the documentation/submission (reports/pictures) of all inspections (client/subcontractor) are completed and sent in within the required period.
- Assist in the completion of any program Quality Assurance requirements.
- Medical insurance with a contribution of up to 50% off the monthly premium
- Dental, and vision insurance available
- Basic life and supplemental life coverage available
- 401k with 4% company match and immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Pay increases available for approved job-related certifications
- Starting pay is $47k per year
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.