Work With Your Handz
We are hiring an INSTALL COORDINATOR!
We have been in business for over 65 years and still growing! We work together to provide the best service to our customers, coworkers, and the company. Our family-oriented and positive culture sets us apart from the competition!
We are actively seeking an experienced Install Coordinator who is an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who believes in our Company’s Core Values. This member of the team contributes to our positive, successful, family-like culture by being a problem solver and valuing our customers. The ideal person would have experience with customer service and excellent communication skills.
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for more than 65 years!
- Continual training
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Opportunity for job growth within the company
Benefits of working for us
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- Financial Wellness Program
- Employee Marketplace Discounts
- Long and Short Term disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Competitive Pay ($19-25 per hour based on experience)
- Pet Insurance
Responsibilities of our next Install Coordinator
- Schedule installations with customers and/or salesmen
- Be able to handle busy phones and diffuse customer issues
- Research needed permits for compliance for each project
- Order the correct equipment
- Follow up on projects as needed
- Manage the HVAC Install process from sale to installation
- Assisting customer inquiries
- Other clerical duties as assigned, including payment & financing processing
- Customer, vendor, and subcontractor communications
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information
- Maintain communication with relevant departments and your manager
Requirements for our next Install Coordinator
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Proficient computer knowledge competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems
- Problem resolution skills
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging situations with ease and empathy
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Previous home service industry experience is beneficial
- Highly organized & attention to detail
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.