Work With Your Handz
We are looking for a licensed Idaho Electrical Journeyman. We’ve been a successful Electric company for over 20 years. We are looking to find team members who are professional, take pride in their work, and have great attitudes and quality work ethic.
What we can do for you:
- Competitive pay based upon experience, up to $50 an hour
- Bonus structures
- Company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- Simple IRA plan with company matching 3%
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company van with gas card
- Company provided uniform
- Holiday Parties
- Company/Team outings
- Rewards for most Google Reviews
Responsibilities of our Journeyman Electricians:
- Diagnoses installs and repairs electrical systems in a residential home setting
- Establishes customer relationships through communication and education of electrical needs and services.
- Create estimates based upon individual customer needs through the software system provided ( Service Titan)
- Identifies and understands electrical materials needed for projects.
- Conduct all repairs and installations according to code.
- Complete all projects in a professional manner
Requirement for our Journeyman Electricians:
- Current valid driver’s license
- Current valid Idaho and/or Washington Journeyman’s license
- Four or more years of electrical experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pass background and drug test
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Benefits for our Journeyman Electricians:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Don’t be just a number anymore — come work with a company that cares!