Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING JOURNEYMAN PLUMBERS!
Start off 2023 by working for a company that truly values YOU!
We are a successful Residential Service Company that strives to be the highest quality brand in the industry through honesty, integrity, professionalism and craftsmanship.
We are seeking Licensed Service Plumbers that take pride in their work and want to work with a winning team! We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Show you an appreciation of you and for your work
- Work/Life Balance – Family-oriented company
- Don’t be just a number
- Take home vehicles
- Weekly team breakfasts
- Motivational Mondays
- Growth opportunity
- Continuous training/education
- Continuous training
- Education and Certification Assistance
- Uniforms provided
- Take Home Trucks
- Company Gas Card
- iPad and cell phone
- Pay ranges $25 – $30/hour plus commission
What You’ll Do:
A Journeyman Plumber installs, repairs, fits, and maintains pipes in a drainage system for residential buildings, primarily associated with kitchens, bathrooms, hot water heaters, and sewage. This includes performing diagnostic, troubleshooting, and leak searches.
Requirements for our next Journeyman Plumber:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of residential service plumbing experience
- Journeyman License Required
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to diagnose, repair, and replace residential plumbing needs
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude toward life.
Tasks for the Journeyman Plumber:
- Communicate and consult with homeowners to give them the best options on repair or replace based off the customers plumbing needs
- Maintain communication with team members
- Keep your company truck clean and organized, inside, and out
- Properly complete tasks in a professional and timely manner
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.