Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING JOURNEYMAN RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICIAN!
We are seeking Residential Service Plumbers that take pride in their work, want to work with a winning team, and earn top pay while still having time to enjoy a life outside work.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide Stability – we are a 4th generation family-owned business
- Stop feeling like just a number and join a company that truly values you
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Take-home vehicles
- All Power tools are provided
- Monthly contests to win prizes
- Bonus opportunities
- Growth potential
- Competitive Wages
- Company events – team building, cookouts, paintball, etc
- Monthly meetings with prize wheel
- Holiday Party
- Health Insurance (Employer pays 100% for employee)
- Incentive, monthly and revenue Bonuses
- 401k with up to 3% company match
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Continuous training, both in-house and off-site
- Take home trucks
Responsibilities of our Journeyman Electricians:
- Diagnoses, installs and repairs electrical systems in a residential home setting
- Establishes customer relationships through communication and education of electrical needs and services.
- Create estimates based upon individual customer needs through the software system provided (Service Titan)
- Identifies and understands electrical materials needed for projects.
- Conduct all repairs and installations according to code.
- Complete all projects in a professional manner
Requirement for our Journeyman Electricians:
- Journeyman License Preferred
- Enrolled in/completion of 4-year Journeyman Trade School
- Current valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pass background and drug test
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
*Pay is $22-30 an hour
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.