Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING A LEAD HVAC INSTALLER!!
Supporting the Green Bay and surrounding communities for over 15 years, we are the go-to company for HVAC needs. As we have continued to expand, we are looking a Lead HVAC Installer to replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper installation procedures. We are looking for employees that take pride in their work and want to work with a winning team!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Supportive Management
- Team-oriented environment
- Competitive wages plus spiffs
- Generous benefits
- Weekly and Monthly Training
- In-house, vendor, technical training
- Career growth
- Profit Sharing
- Team Breakfasts
- Company events
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 4-day work week!
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Growth Opportunities
- Tool and Apparel Purchase Accounts
- Take home vehicle
- Pay is $18 – $30/hour plus spiffs!
Job Responsibilities of Lead HVAC Installer:
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
Job Requirements for our next Lead HVAC Installer:
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a Lead HVAC Installer
- Universal EPA required
- NATE a Plus!
- Ability to install a furnace or air conditioner alone
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer.