Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING LEAD HAVC INSTALLERS!!
Family-owned and locally operated, we have been serving the Ocean and Monmouth communities for the last 25 years! Our main priority has always been to keep our customers’ homes comfortable and safe!
We are looking for Lead HVAC Installers to accurately direct the installation of HVAC equipment in residential structures.
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability
- A true family-like atmosphere, stop feeling like just a number
- Competitive Wages
- Great benefits package
- Continuous trainings
- Growth opportunities – all management has been promoted from within
- Company events
- Holiday parties
- Recognition Awards
- National Scoreboard Conference for Top Performers
Benefits of working for us
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Fully matched 401K
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Take home company vehicle
- Team Breakfasts
- Pay ranges from $25 – $40 plus bonuses and spiffs
Job Responsibilities of Lead HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
Job Requirements for our next Lead HVAC Installer:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Lead HVAC Installer
- Universal EPA required
- NATE a Plus!
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer.