Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Lead HVAC Installer!
SIGNING BONUS AND FRONT-LOADED PAID TIME OFF!!!
401K with 25% match!
We are the plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning company that thousands of New Jersey Residents have trusted for more than three generations. We offer home services to residents of northern and central New Jersey.
We continue to be a family owned and operated company, employing the residents of the towns that we service. From our customer service experts, office staff, plumbers, HVAC techs and electricians, we are proud of our staff and consider them to be an extension of our family.
The HVAC installer is responsible for accurately installing HVAC equipment in residential structures. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper installation procedures.
Job Responsibilities of HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
Job Duties of an HVAC Installer:
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment; ability to balance workload with technicians’ and customers’ needs.
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with information.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures.
Job Requirements: for HVAC Installer
- EPA certification with knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes
- Minimum of 3 years in a Lead HVAC role is required
- Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams
- Service experience desired but not required
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer a Trade School graduate
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers
What can We do for you?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business for over 55 years!
- We have a great benefits package
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always
- Lucrative wage + bonus potential!
** Major Medical
** Prescription Drug
** Long Term Disability
** Life Insurance ($250K Term)
** 401- K with 25% match
** Take Truck Home
** 100 plus hours of training every year
** Quarterly company functions (Ball games, comedy club, dinners, awards etc)