Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Lead Residential HVAC Installer!!
We’re looking for an exceptional HVAC installer who has the technical aptitude and drive to get the job done & who can deliver world-class customer service
What can WE do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of the staff has been employed for 10 years or longer.
- They’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional, and caring management team.
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- They provide ongoing training and professional development.
- They have box seats to the Caps, and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events and an Annual Crab Feast for employees and their families.
- Pride of working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- The continuous improvement culture includes using the latest technology platforms in the industry.
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tools, iPhone, and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
Ideal HVAC Install candidate will have:
- 10+ years experience with residential service HVAC installation.
- Availability to work Monday – Saturday
- Complete all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately; ensure customer satisfaction.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction
- Must have knowledge of gas furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, and AC.
- Ability to follow established processes and procedures.
- Effectively manage helpers for this position as well.
- Clear driving record and criminal background needed.
Skills we are looking for:
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.