Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Lead HVAC Installer!
We’re a family-owned business that has been servicing the electrical and HVAC needs of the Philadelphia metro area and surrounding suburbs for two decades.
If you are a Lead HVAC Installer that takes pride in their work and wants to work with a winning team apply today.
What can We do for you?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have no shortage of work!
- We have a great benefits package
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and assist with certifications and licensing
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community
- Lucrative wage + BONUS potential!
- Give back to our community
- Work/Life Balance - NO nights or weekends!
The Lead HVAC installer is responsible for accurately installing HVAC equipment in residential structures. Ideal candidates will have experience with installing top of the line heating and cooling equipment, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, hot water boilers, water tanks, sheet metal installation, and basic fabrication.
Job Responsibilities of Lead HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
Job Requirements for our next Lead HVAC Installer:
- 3-5 years prior HVAC Installer experience
- OSHA 10 Certified
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must have Universal EPA Certification.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer a Trade School graduate
- Health Care
- On-site gym
- Incentive Reviews Program
- Certification and Licensing assistance
- iPad and Cell Phone
- Uniforms provided
- Tool Assistance
- Pay ranges from $21+/hour!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.