Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Lead HVAC Installer!
We focus on customer service and technical professionalism because once you’re a client, you become a part of the family. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want HVAC Installers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Health Insurance covered for the entire family
- Holiday parties
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Excellent Benefits package
- Incredible company culture – we’re like family!
The HVAC installer is responsible for accurately installing HVAC equipment in residential structures. Ideal candidates will have experience with installing top of the line heating and cooling equipment, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, hot water boilers, water tanks, sheet metal installation, and basic fabrication.
Job Responsibilities of HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
Job Duties of an HVAC Installer:
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment; ability to balance workload with technicians’ and customers’ needs.
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with information.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures.
Job Requirements for our next HVAC Installer
- 3 years prior HVAC Installer experience
- 3 years prior experience as a Lead HVAC Installer
- Massachusetts or New Hampshire Boiler License preferred
- Must be able to measure, cut, and fit black iron pipe, PVC, and copper refrigerant piping.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers
- Comprehensive Health packages to cover the whole family!
- 401K with up 5% company match
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Competitive and Flexible PTO and Sick days
- iPad and cell phone
- Uniform Provided
- Weekly trainings for continuous growth
- Pay ranges from $65-130k
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position