Work With Your Handz
We are hiring LEAD HVAC INSTALLERS! PAY $60,000-100,000!
We are growing and we have been in business for over 65 years! We work together to provide the best service to our customers, coworkers, and the company. Our family oriented and positive culture sets us apart from the competition!
The HVAC installer is responsible for accurately installing HVAC equipment in residential structures. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper installation procedures.
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business over 65 years!
- Continual training
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Opportunity for job growth within company
Benefits of working for us
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- Financial Wellness Program
- Employee Marketplace Discounts
- Long and Short Term disability insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Take company vehicle home (for service technicians)
- Company uniforms
Responsibilities of our HVAC Installer
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
Job Duties of an HVAC Installer:
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment; ability to balance workload with technicians’ and customers’ needs.
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with information.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures.
Requirements for our next HVAC Installer
- 3 years prior experience as an Installer
- Must be able to measure, cut, and fit: black iron pipe, PVC, and copper refrigerant piping.
- Must have a basic understanding of low voltage control wiring and high voltage connections.
- Professional team player
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to work in crawl spaces and attics.
- Must have EPA Certification.
- Nate Certification is a plus.