Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Lead HVAC Installers!
Do you enjoy being challenged, helping customers, and being a part of a growing team with unlimited opportunities? If so, then this is the job for you! We have been in the industry for 8 years and pride ourselves on excellent customer service and happy technicians
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- We have an excellent benefits package
- We are a company with a fun, professional, and caring management team and culture
- We are growing, and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Holiday parties and company events
- Competitive wage and BONUS Potential!
Job Responsibilities of HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
Job Requirements for our next HVAC Installer
- 3 years prior experience as a Lead HVAC Installer
- No license required
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Plan and Company Matching
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Pay ranges from $45k – $75 plus spiffs
- Paid Time Off
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.