Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Lead HVAC Service Technicians!
We are a local company that Long Islanders have trusted for more than 65 years for our home services throughout Nassau and Western Suffolk counties. In our 68th year, we are thriving and passionate about our customers and employees with a positive supportive culture that continually sets us apart from any competitor!
LOCAL BUSINESS, COMPETITIVE WEEKLY PAY + COMMISSIONS, BENEFITS & CAREER GROWTH POTENTIAL
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU:
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM – Both new and existing employees are eligible for thousands.
- Paid weekly
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Training
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Group Life, HSA, Matching 401k Benefits
- Financial Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Long term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Company Uniforms
- Gas Card
- Supportive, positive, Universe Core Values
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A LEAD HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN:
- Diagnose and repair HVAC units
- Provide advice on the best solution for the customer
- Sells products and services
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Educating and assisting customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
AS A LEAD HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN YOU SHOULD BE COMFORTABLE
- Having knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to customer questions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU OFFER AS AN EXPERIENCED LEAD HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- 3 years prior experience as an HVAC service technician
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to handle heavy equipment
- Must have a basic understanding of low voltage control wiring and high voltage connections.
- Professional team player
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- EPA & Nate Certifications are a plus
Pay ranges from $70,000 – $110,000!