Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Lead Plumbing Installer!
NO ON-CALL OR WEEKENDS!!
As a qualified candidate, you will install residential plumbing systems in our customers’ homes.
We have served the Marin County community since 2003 with quality electrical upgrades and back-up power solutions. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want Plumbing Installers who do the same!
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business for over 19 years!
- NO ON-CALL!!!
- NO WEEKENDS!!
- Bonuses for Yelp and Google Reviews
- Provide a great benefits package
- Be a part of a company with a fun, professional, and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We invest in our employees’ development and have a structured career path.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Responsibilities of our Plumbing Installers:
- Installation of water heaters, water filtration, re-pipes, sewer, and gas systems along with normal fixture replacements.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; sign off on job quality checklist.
- Work with customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements for our Plumbing Installers:
- 2.5 Years of Plumbing experience required, residential preferred.
- Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly basis.
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player
- Competitive Base pay + Bonuses
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Company vehicle to take home
- Phone stipend
- Continuing education
- Pay ranges from $32 – $43/hour!