Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING LICENSED COMMERCIAL SERVICE PLUMBERS!
We are a successful Residential and Commercial Service Company that strives to be the highest quality brand in the industry through honesty, integrity, professionalism and craftsmanship.
We are seeking Licensed Commercial Service Plumbers that take pride in their work and want to work with a winning team! We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – We are a growing company!
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area
- Opportunity for paid on the job training throughout the year
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- Company team events
- The opportunity to join a team orientated and team focused company
- Growth opportunity
What You’ll Do:
Installs plumbing fixtures, water piping, gas piping and drainage systems; repairs and replaces all plumbing systems, piping, and related equipment. Performs diagnostic, troubleshooting, and leak search for commercial applications.
Requirements of our next LICENSED COMMERCIAL SERVICE PLUMBER:
- Must have a valid TX plumbing license
- 4+ years related experience
- Expert knowledge of plumbing/piping principles.
- Ability to develop,
- read, understand, and interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Familiarity with local building codes.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to perform physical labor necessary
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
Tasks for the LICENSED COMMERCIAL SERVICE PLUMBER:
- Installs, piping, and maintains plumbing equipment and fixtures including, but not limited to: water heaters, boilers, pumps, valves, backflow preventers, faucets, fixtures, thermostatic valves, gas systems, and all types of piping systems
- Locates and diagnoses problems in the water supply, sanitary sewer, and gas systems or equipment; works standard computations relating to load requirements of piping and equipment.
- Prepares schematics for piping installations.
- Ensures compliance to Florida Plumbing and Gas Code and company standards.
- Performs proper hook-ups of equipment to water and drain sources.
- Requisitions supplies when necessary to complete assignments.
- Ensures that all applicable safety policies and codes are enforced and followed.
- Maintains tools, equipment.
- Ensures all documentation is completed properly and in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Stays abreast of new and improved plumbing products and technology.
- 100% paid employee medical and dental insurance
- Paid sick time
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Paid continued education
- Retirement plan
- Take home trucks
- Pay ranges from $28 – $35/hour!
Come join an organization that works for you to help you achieve your professional goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.