Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Residential Service Electrician!
SIGNING BONUS AND FRONT-LOADED PAID TIME OFF!!!
401K with 25% match!
As a qualified candidate, you will install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
We are the plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning company that thousands of New Jersey Residents have trusted for more than three generations. We offer home services to residents of northern and central New Jersey.
We continue to be a family owned and operated company, employing the residents of the towns that we service. From our customer service experts, office staff, plumbers, HVAC techs and electricians, we are proud of our staff and consider them to be an extension of our family.
Some of the benefits offered are year-round work, a company truck, tools to be able to carry out your electrical service, uniforms, and a complete package including a 401(k), medical, dental, life and vision benefits.
As an experienced Electrician you will:
Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their homes’ electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
Responsibilities of our Electricians:
• Complete all general electrical in-home service calls.
• Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
• Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
• Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
• Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
• Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
• Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
• Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
• Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
Requirements for our Electricians:
• NJ State Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
• Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines, and reading wiring diagrams.
• Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly basis.
• Clean, safe driving record
• Ability to pass a background check and drug test
• Highly organized
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
• Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
• Strong desire to improve professionally.
• Team player
What can we do for you?
1. Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business for over 55 years!
2. Provide a great benefits package
3. Be a part of a family-owned company with a fun, professional, and caring management team.
4. We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
5. We provide ongoing training and professional development.
6. Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
7. Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
** Major Medical
** Prescription Drug
** Long Term Disability
** Life Insurance ($250K Term)
** 401-k with 25% match
** Take Truck Home
** 100 plus hours of training every year
** Quarterly company functions (Ball games, comedy club, dinners, awards etc)