Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Licensed Residential Service Plumbers!
Come join the fastest growing home services company in the area. We are privately and family-owned and operated. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Provide a great benefits package
- Competitive wage and excellent commission structure
- Team Building events (Baseball games, Bowling, breakfasts, etc)
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Sign-on bonus for qualified applicants
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Continuous Technical Trainings
- Tuition Reimbursement after vesting period
- Company van
- Company outings
- Pay from $40-$45/hour
- Performance based pay – earn an extra $4k – $40k
- $3000 sign-on bonus after 90 days
Tasks for the Residential Plumber:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
Requirements of our next Service Plumber:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Journeyman Plumbing License is required
- Minimum of 3 years service plumbing experience
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
- Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.