Work With Your Handz
Now hiring Experienced Licensed Residential Service Plumbers!
Are you a Residential Service Plumber who enjoys being challenged, helping customers, being
a part of a growing team with unlimited opportunities? If so, then this is the job for you! We
have been in the industry for 8 years and pride ourselves on excellent customer service and
We are the largest small company in the Western region, a family-owned and family-oriented business that strives to serve the residents along the I-5 corridor of Western WA, with all plumbing needs. We have been in the industry for 8 years and pride ourselves on excellent customer service and happy technicians. We love serving our community and providing THE BEST place to work for residential plumbing technicians. We stand by the work we perform and always ensure that the job is done the first time around.
The Role of our next Licensed Service Plumber:
We are actively seeking experienced LICENSED Service Plumbers to provide a great customer
experience. The Residential Service Plumber will troubleshoot and replace or repair all residential plumbing systems in our customers’ homes. You will be joining a team that works hard, has fun, and supports each other, Mon – Fri, 8 am – 5 pm! No weekends or on-call required!
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- We are a family-owned service company that believes in Family
- Fantastic work life balance, No-Nights No-Weekend work .
- Dispatch from home
- Provide stability
- Nice company trucks (Take Home)
- We care about our employees and listen to their suggestions!
- Elite level of quality
- No On-Call Schedule!!!
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Holiday party for the whole family with gifts for everyone
- Low pressure – we don’t sell our services – we give options to our customers
- Incredible company culture
- iPad (so no paperwork)
Licensed Residential Service Plumber Responsibilities:
- Complete residential service calls
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Building customer rapport
- Helps client solve issues pertaining to their plumbing system
- Provide solutions that are good for the customer
- Knowledgeable in making recommendations to customers while on site
- Always professional and courteous
Here is what we are looking for in our next Licensed Residential Service Plumber:
- Must be licensed with 2-3 years experience
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Desire to learn and grow in your profession
- Ability to make connections and continue our tradition of taking great care of our customers
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements
- Clear MVR with valid driver’s license
- Journeyman level Plumbers with 2+ years of residential service experience
- Career-minded–looking for more than a job
- Communication skills–the ability to explain technical information in layman’s terms
Benefits of working for us:
- Earned Unlimited PTO
- Vision and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Healthcare package
- Weekly paid training
- A company truck
- Power tools provided
- Opportunity to attend training seminars for continuing education and development
- A big Christmas party for the whole family. We believe in putting family first and treat
- our employees as such
Our satisfaction guarantee applies to employees as well as customers. By treating employees
right, we are the “Company of Choice” for plumbing professionals in Washington state.