Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING LICENSED SERVICE PLUMBERS!
Since 2017, our company has been taking the plumbing industry by storm! We proudly serve the greater Plymouth County area. We take care of our employees, so we can take better care of our customers. We attract the best because we offer the best.
Are you a Licensed Service Plumber who enjoys being challenged, helping customers, being a part of a growing team with unlimited opportunities? If so, then this is the job for you!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Generous benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Tickets to local games
- Company events
- Holiday parties
- Weekly breakfasts
- Paid training
- Flannel Fridays!
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k Plan
- Company events
- Take Home Vehicle
- Hourly pay plus bonuses!
Responsibilities of our Licensed Service Plumber:
- Complete residential service calls
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Building customer rapport
- Helps client solve issues pertaining to their plumbing system
- Provide solutions that are good for the customer
- Knowledgeable in making recommendations to customers while on site
- Always professional and courteous
Requirements for our next Licensed Service Plumber:
- 5+ years of Service Plumbing experience
- Journeyman License/Tier 3 preferred
- Desire to learn and grow in your profession
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements with a clear MVR with valid driver’s license
- Desire to grow on your career
- Communication skills–the ability to explain technical information to customers
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.