Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING LICENSED SERVICE PLUMBERS!
We are a successful Residential and Commercial Service Company that strives to be the highest quality brand in the industry through honesty, integrity, professionalism and craftsmanship.
We are seeking Licensed Service Plumbers that take pride in their work and want to work with a winning team! We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – We are a growing company!
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area
- Opportunity for paid on the job training throughout the year
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- Company team events
- The opportunity to join a team orientated and team focused company
- Growth opportunity
What You’ll Do:
Our licensed residential plumbers perform residential and commercial service and repair work, including basic residential and commercial plumbing repairs as well as water heater replacements, drain stoppages and sewer line replacements and other plumbing services as needed.
Requirements of our next LICENSED SERVICE PLUMBER:
- Must have a valid TX tradesman or journeyman plumbing license
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
- Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.
Tasks for the LICENSED SERVICE PLUMBER:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participating in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repairs or replacements
- Complete residential service calls
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Building customer rapport
- Helps client solve issues pertaining to their plumbing system
- Always be professional and courteous
- 100% paid employee medical and dental insurance
- Paid sick time
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Paid continued education
- Retirement plan
- Take home trucks
- Pay ranges from $28 – $35/hour!
Come join an organization that works for you to help you achieve your professional goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.