Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Licensed Master Electrician!
As a qualified candidate you will install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in a residential setting.
YOU MUST HAVE A MASTER ELECTRICIAN LICENSE!
We have been in business for over 75 years and are regarded as an industry leader in Residential Home Services in the Fox Cities area! We focus on providing excellent service to our customers and a great work environment for our employees. We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want Licensed Plumbers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business over 75 years!
- NO ON CALL
- We have a great benefits package
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Lucrative wage and BONUS Potential!
Benefits of working for Us:
- 75% employer paid medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Discount
- NO ON CALL
- Employee Truck
- Company uniforms
Responsibilities of a Master Electrician:
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
Requirements for our next Master Electrician:
- Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
- 5+ years of experience
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines, and reading wiring diagrams.
- Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly basis.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.