Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Master Electricians!!
Come join the fastest growing home services company in the area. We are privately and family-owned and operated. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Provide a great benefits package
- Competitive wage and excellent commission structure
- Team Building events (Baseball games, Bowling, breakfasts, etc)
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Sign-on bonus for qualified applicants
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Continuous Technical Training
- Tuition Reimbursement after vesting period
- Company van
- Company outings
- Performance based pay – earn an extra $4k – $40k
- $3000 sign-on bonus after 90 days
Pay up to $50/hour!
Responsibilities of a Master Electrician:
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
Requirements for our next Master Electrician:
- 3+ years of Residential Service experience
- Master’s license required
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines, and reading wiring diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record and ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.