Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Licensed Master Residential Plumbers!
$2,500 Sign-on Bonus! Average salary of $110k-$180k per year!
As a qualified candidate you will install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in a residential setting.
YOU MUST HAVE A MASTER PLUMBING LICENSE!
We are a successful Residential Service Company located in Plymouth, Minnesota and proudly serve the surrounding areas.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Show you an appreciation of you and for your work
- Work/Life Balance
- Take pride in knowing you work for a company that treats customers right
- Uniforms furnished
- Take home vehicles
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- The opportunity to join a team-orientated and team-focused company
- Growth opportunity
- Commission on top of regular pay
What You’ll Do:
A Master Plumber installs, repairs, fits, and maintains pipes in a drainage system for residential buildings, primarily associated with kitchens, bathrooms, hot water heaters, and sewage. This includes performing diagnostic, troubleshooting, and leak searches.
Requirements for our next Master Plumber:
- Master Plumber License
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of plumbing experience
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and instilling trust to give them the best options on repair or replacement
- Driven individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude toward life.
Tasks for the Journeyman Plumber:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Run Service calls given to you daily by the Dispatcher
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Average salary of $110k-$180k per year
- PTO with additional accrual after 1 year
- Paid holidays
- Regular Employee Training
- Take Home Trucks
- Bonus for holding license for the company
- iPad and cell phone
- Sign-on bonus
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.