Work With Your Handz
We are seeking an Experienced Membership Sales Representative
We are the industry leader in the area and are proud to be serving customers since 1981!
We want you to join our winning team and help us continue to grow and expand!
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have tickets to the Washington Capitals and Jiffy Lube Live concerts for employees to enjoy!
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
The Membership Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining and growing the number of service plan memberships, known as The Priority Club. This is accomplished by ensuring memberships do not lapse, maintaining contact with members to reinforce program value, and offering memberships to existing customers.
Responsibilities of the Membership Sales Representative
· Secure new membership contracts, renew expired contracts, and convert missed opportunities
· Develop targeted customer leads from CRM system for sales follow-up
· Contact existing customers to ensure satisfaction and sell memberships
· Follow up on cancelled memberships to win back membership participation when possible
· Maintain daily and monthly performance tracking reports
· Assist with updating expired credit card information for current members
· Provide excellent customer service, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
Skills and Qualifications of our next Membership Sales Representative
· High School Diploma or GED
· 2 years sales, via phone and outbound, experience
· Previous Residential Services experience
· Call Center and Customer Service experience
· Effective time management skills and accountability
· Excellent follow through
· Detail oriented
· Results driven individual
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.