Work With Your Handz
We are now hiring a New Construction Plumber in Colorado Springs!
We are a Veteran-owned and operated Plumbing Company dedicated to providing Colorado Springs top quality service for over 25 years! We are a family and love serving our community beyond our trade, supporting over a dozen different charities like Pikes Peak United Way. Just as our community has helped us grow over the years, we are continually looking for ways to give back as plumbing professionals and community advocates.
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
Aside from the fact that we are an amazing place to work, here are a few reasons why we attract and keep the very best people:
- Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care about each other!! We are family!
- Schedule options to minimize on-call hours
- Take pride in working for a company that supports its veteran community!
- Uniforms furnished and paid for by the company
- New Fully Stocked Take Home Vehicles
- Excellent customer reviews and ratings
- We always do what is right!
Our New Construction Plumber’s Responsibilities:
- Ability to install water and DWV piping to code
- Installation of toilets, shower pans, tubs, faucets, fixtures and water heaters
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Maintaining a high standard of safety and quality on the jobsite
- Be precise with attention to detail.
Our New Construction Plumber’s Requirements:
- At least 2 years in all phases of new construction plumbing; including rough in, 2nd rough and trim out.
- Residential Experience Preferred but not required
- MUST HAVE Clean MVR As We Will Provide a Company Vehicle
- Must Be Able to Pass Drug Screen and Background Check Clean criminal background
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to lift 75+ pounds repetitively
Benefits of Working For Us:
- Medical Insurance
- Insurance stipend if on spouse’s insurance
- State of art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- Iphone and Ipad
- Accidental and short term Disability through AFLAC
- Paid Vacation and Holidays