Work With Your Handz
Now hiring an Office Administrator!!
We have been in business for 100 years, are locally owned and have an outstanding reputation! We are seeking an exceptional Office Administrator who works closely with the Service Manager in ensuring the day-to-day operations run smoothly.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Culture focused around our employees
- Elite level of quality
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- A “fun-based” management team
- Low pressure – we don’t sell our services – we give options to our customers
- Birthday off with pay
- Competitive wage
Responsibilities of the Office Administrator:
- Ability to assume responsibility, interface, and communicate effectively with others
- Broadens knowledge of technical aspects of the trade.
- Maintains accurate and thorough documents of follow-ups with technicians.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Assist the Service Manager with day-to-day operations
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Requirements of a successful Office Administrator should have:
- In-Office experience in Home Services preferred
- Proficient computer knowledge competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems
- Ability to show empathy and be a people person
- Be reliable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for problem resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging situations with ease and empathy
- Excellent ability to multitask
- 100% covered Healthcare for employee
- 401k with company match up to 6%
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Disability
- Growth Opportunities
- Training Reimbursement
Compensation is $18.00/hr.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.