Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING AN OFFICE MANAGER!
$7,500 Bonus if you have a degree in business or management!
Are you looking to join the fastest-growing plumbing and restoration company in the area? Well, look no further! We are a successful family-owned business that has a reputation for excelling and being the best in the area!
We are seeking an OFFICE MANAGER that takes pride in their work and wants to work with a winning team!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we are a growing family-owned company
- We have an excellent benefits package
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that takes care of not only our customers but our employees as well.
- Culture of continuous improvement, including the use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Company events and employee appreciation days
- Great wages
- Overseeing the office responsibilities which include Customer Service Department and Dispatch Department
- Supervise and work with Customer Service representatives answering calls from customers and making outbound calls
- Supervising and working with the dispatchers and communicating with technicians running calls
- Monitor and oversee all quality assurance/customer service of all call center staff and dispatchers
- Use of our service software
- Customer follow-up phone calls
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with our repeat customers.
- Invoicing/billing and assisting with the collection of payments
- Minimum of 2-3 years in Office Management – experience in Customer Service and/or Dispatch is a plus!
- Residential home service experience preferred
- Strong computer skills (digital scheduling, dispatching, invoicing).
- Strong language and writing skills for thorough e-mails and correspondence.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to deal with high-pressure situations.
- Ability to stay on-task and to go above and beyond without constant supervision. Self-starter.
- Strong people skills and ability to connect with the customer base.
- Excellent ability to multitask
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Continuing education
- Pay is $25/hour!
- $7,500 bonus if you have a degree in business or management!
Come join an organization that works for you to help you achieve your professional goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.