Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING PLUMBERS!!!
We are a successful family-owned business with over a decade of experience! We are expanding and are seeking exceptional Plumbers to perform diagnostic, troubleshooting, and leak searches for our customers. We take pride in our work and want employees who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU as a Plumber?
- Provide stability
- Our culture is built around respect and being family oriented
- Opportunity for continued growth
- Ongoing weekly trainings
- Bonus plans
- Great benefits package
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Company events
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Benefits for our Plumbers:
- Medical insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Take home trucks
- Incentivized competitions
- Provided uniforms
- Pay up to $150,000 annually
Requirements for our next Plumber:
- 3+ years’ of plumbing experience
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers to give them the best options on repair or replacement
- Driven individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude toward life.
Tasks for the Plumber:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.
ft meyers, fl
Ft Meyers, Fl
fl ft meyers,
Fl Ft Meyers
ft meyers fl
ft meyers fl
ft meyers, fl