Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING RESIDENTIAL PLUMBERS
We are a family-owned, successful residential plumbing company proudly serving Gloucester, Burlington, & Camden Counties.
Come join a team that is focused on offering top-quality services.
We are seeking Residential Plumbing Service Technicians that take pride in their work, want to work with a winning team, and earn top pay while still having time to enjoy a life outside work. We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area
- Show you an appreciation of you and for your work
- No nights
- No Weekends
- No On-Call
- Take pride in knowing you work for a company that treats customers right
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- The opportunity to join a team-orientated and team-focused company
- Growth potential
- Top Pay in Area
- Hourly Pay of $30 – $50, based on experience & skill
- Health Coverage Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Work/Life Balance
- Company iPad
- All large power tools provided
- Take home trucks
What You’ll Do:
A Residential Plumber installs, repairs, fits, and maintains pipes in a drainage system for residential buildings, primarily associated with kitchens, bathrooms, hot water heaters, and sewage. This includes performing diagnostic, troubleshooting, and leak searches.
Requirements for our next Residential Plumber:
- Minimum of 1 year of residential plumbing experience
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Passion for communicating with customers to give them the best options for repair or replacement
- A driven individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude toward life.
- Keep your truck clean and inventory up to date
Tasks for the Residential Plumber:
- Communicate and consult with homeowners to give them the best options for repair or replacement
- Maintain communication with team members
- Keep your company truck clean and organized, inside, and out
- Properly complete tasks in a professional and timely manner
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer.