Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING PLUMBING SALESPERSON!!
We are a family-owned, successful residential plumbing company proudly serving Gloucester, Burlington, & Camden Counties.
Come join a team that is focused on offering top-quality services.
We are seeking a Plumbing Salesperson who wants to work with a winning team and earn top pay while still having time to enjoy a life outside work. We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area
- Show you an appreciation of you and for your work
- Work/Life Balance
- Take pride in knowing you work for a company that treats customers right
- Take-home vehicles
- All power tools are provided
- Uniforms Provided
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- The opportunity to join a team-orientated and team-focused company
- Growth potential
- Paid Time Off – Holidays, Vacation, Sick & Personal Time
- 50% of Employee Health Benefits paid by the company
- Take home trucks
- Unlimited Commission!
RESPONSIBILITIES of our next Plumbing Salesperson:
- Complete inspection of customer’s sewer lines and drains using a video recording monitor and camera reel
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Follow up on company generated sales leads using strong relationship building skills with new and existing residential customers.
- Generate sales revenue through new account targets.
REQUIREMENTS for our next Plumbing Salesperson:
- At least 2+ years of sales experience in Home Services is required.
- Plumbing Sales Experience a plus!
- A mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Successful track record as a sales’ closer
- Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.