Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Plumbing Service Technician!
NO ON-CALL OR WEEKENDS!!
As a qualified candidate, you will diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
We have served the Marin County community since 2003 with quality electrical upgrades and back-up power solutions. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want Plumbers who do the same!
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business for over 19 years!
- NO ON-CALL!!
- NO WEEKENDS
- Bonuses for Yelp and Google Reviews
- Provide a great benefits package
- Be a part of a company with a fun, professional, and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We invest in our employees’ development and have a structured career path.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Responsibilities of our Plumbing Service Technicians:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements for our Plumbing Service Technician:
- 2.5 Years of residential plumbing experience required.
- Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly basis.
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player
- Competitive Base pay + Bonuses
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Company vehicle to take home
- Phone stipend
- Continuing education
- Pay ranges from $32 – $43/hour!