Work With Your Handz
Work With Your Handz is growing and looking for a Recruiter to join our team!
Work With Your Handz is a women owned boutique recruitment agency identified with residential services and construction sectors. In our niche we hire all types of skilled trades as well as management and leadership roles.
What can we do for you?
- Medical benefits offered: 50% employee paid healthcare, 75% paid vision and 90% paid dental
- 401(k) with company match. We match 100% of employee contributions up to the first 3% of pay the 50% of employee contributions on the next 2% of pay
- Provide a stable and challenging career
- Provide a great income with salaried base + bonus
- Work from home
- Our team is FUN and professional – we work hard but we have a sense of humor!
- We love what we do and support each other
- Supportive and caring management team
- Opportunities for advancement as our company grows
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience as a recruiter. A plus is experience recruiting for skilled trades! You should have excellent organizational skills to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, you should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas. You will not have new business development responsibilities.
You will receive a LinkedIn Recruiter license, a large ATS database of technicians, SignalHire, and marketing for each position. We employee a full time sourcer and have resume database memberships for Indeed and Zip Recruiter.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with our clients to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Conduct weekly check in calls with clients to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of our clients.
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions.
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person.
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews.
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates.
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement.
- Conducts reference checks.
- Manages all communication with candidates.
- Schedules interviews, oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Collaborates with the company owners and HR Managers of partners.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws. Follows company procedures and policies.
- Uses and analyzes skill assessment tools and tests.
- Oversees internal and external communication with clients.
- Coordinates pre-employment screening including drug, background or other screening when needed.
- Able to source on Indeed, LinkedIn, etc for passive candidates.
- Knowledge of principles and processes of recruitment. Including industry standards and new trends.
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas.
- Ability to communicate with both clients and candidates a like, excellent written and verbal skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills with advanced knowledge of interviewing and presenting candidates.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience working with applicant tracking software.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential nature of Human Resource work.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills.
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Must be a self-starter and have a goal-driven personality.
- Must be technology savvy and able to use multiple platforms for sourcing, tracking, and communicating with clients and candidates.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience as a recruiter
- Knowledge of the residential services or the construction industry a plus
- Fantastic at sourcing passive candidates
- Must be able to provide professional references
- Must be a team player and enjoy recruiting!
- High-energy and passion
- Bilingual a plus – Spanish preferred
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.