Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL BOILER INSTALLERS!
We have been in business for 97 years and are dedicated to the customer experience.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Generous Paid Time Office Policy
- Competitive Wage based on your experience $20-$55 an hour
- Full benefits package largely paid by the company
- We protect and invest in your and your family’s future via matched 401-K retirement.
- We encourage and act on your feedback and suggestions.
- Opportunity for advancement – Unlimited growth potential
- Be a part of a winning team – Named 2021 & 2022 Best of Brooklyn for Plumbing and Air Conditioning
- Close-knit community environment
- Uniform & Phone provided
- 80% of full Health benefits package including family for married employees
- 401K with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS AN EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL BOILER INSTALLER:
- Installs RESIDENTIAL heating (furnaces & boilers) in accordance with company requirements and manufacturer specifications.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Effectively communicates with customers regarding questions, concerns, and problems.
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being properly used and maintained.
- Following standard procedures and process, ensures that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective warranty parts to the branch, and orders/replenishes vehicle stock as needed.
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns.
AS AN EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL BOILER INSTALLER YOU SHOULD BE COMFORTABLE
- Having knowledge of Boiler codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and Boiler safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures.
- Installation of water heaters, water filtration, re-pipes, sewer, and gas systems along with normal fixture replacements.
- Determine the best procedure for install
- Install plumbing systems
- Communicate with customer
WHAT YOU OFFER AS AN EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL BOILER INSTALLER
- 5 years’ experience in Installation
- Natural Gas license preferred
- Journeyman license preferred
- Experience in, and proficiency at, installing residential heating as well as related accessories, successfully and without supervision.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment
Residential Boiler Installer