Work With Your Handz
In 2023 work for a company that truly values YOU!
We are hiring Residential Electrical Mechanics!
We are growing and we have been in business for over 65 years! We work together to provide the best service to our customers, coworkers, and the company. Our family-oriented and positive culture sets us apart from the competition!
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Great commission and bonus programs
- Paid weekly
- Paid Training
- Established and trusted provider – we have been in business for more than 65 years!
- Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Continual training for career development
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Gas card
- Supportive, positive, Universe Core Values
Benefits of working for us:
· Generous PTO Policy
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Group Life Insurance
Pay ranges from $23 – $29/hour!
Responsibilities of our Residential Electrical Mechanic:
Residential Electrical Mechanics have a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Troubleshooting electrical problems in equipment for commercial, industrial, or residential use
- Installing electrical wiring in new construction projects such as schools, hospitals, or office buildings
- Repairing and maintaining electrical motors and generators used in industrial settings
- Inspecting electrical systems to ensure they meet safety guidelines and regulations
- Installing electrical wiring and fixtures in homes or businesses
- Evaluating electrical equipment to determine possible causes of failure
- Repairing electrical equipment such as motors, transformers, circuit breakers, and power lines
- Installing and repairing electrical devices such as security alarms, intercom systems, and fire alarms
- Work in live panel and on live circuits
Requirements for our Residential Electrical Mechanic:
- 1-3 years’ of residential experience in the electrical field, not school
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines, and reading wiring diagrams.
- NEC Certifications
- Clean, safe driving record and ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Comfortable working in crawl spaces, attics and with heights
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with customers
- Team player
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position