Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Residential Service Electrician!
As an experienced electrician you will:
Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their homes electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
Responsibilities of our Electricians:
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements for our Electricians:
- Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines and reading wiring diagrams.
- Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly basis.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.
- Health Insurance
- Vacation pay
- Paid Holidays
- 401K and Profit-Sharing Mega-Plan.
- Continuing education