Work With Your Handz
We are a 4th generation owned and operated Residential Service Company hiring Experienced Service Plumbers!
We invest in our employees to ensure everyone’s success! Our culture of hard work and dedication has proven to last throughout the years. We appreciate our employees for their hard work and strive to make everyone feel valued in many ways! Competitive compensation and generous raises! Apply today to learn more!
If you are a Plumber that takes pride in their work and wants to work with a winning team apply today.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business over 4 generations!
- We have a great benefits package (see below).
- We have a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- You can take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Lucrative wage and BONUS Potential!
Our Benefits include:
- Transition pay while you start your job with us
- 6 paid Holidays
- iPad (so NO PAPERWORK)
- Paid day off for birthday
- Up to 4 weeks paid vacation
- We offer consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- Long Term Disability
- 100% paid employee healthcare, vision and dental – NO EXTRA COST TO YOU
- Life insurance
- Take home vehicle for lead installers and technicians (gas, insurance, wear & tear, maintenance)
- Toll pass for company issued vehicle use (out of state residence or travel use)
- Uniforms to include: company shirts, work pants & winter jacket
- Safety package to include: belt, baseball cap and/or winter hat, company specified work boots (1 pair a year up to $250)
- Tool Co-Op Program on specified tools (50/50)
- Specified major company tools & equipment for technicians and lead installers
- Tool Replacement Program
- 401K (up to 3% Match starting @ 1 yr.)
- Spiffs & Bonuses
- Short Term Disability (Upon Request)
- Paid Veterans Day off (DD214 Required)
- Paid week off for life changing event (Wedding, Newborn, 1st Home Purchase)
- Paid in house training (150 Hours a yr.)
- 4- 10-hour shifts for service technicians (Lunch Excluded)
- NO ON CALL Schedule
- Flex Time Off/FTO (up to 4 weeks)
- Holiday Employee & Family Event & Bonus
- Company team events
- Reimbursement for approved 3rd party training
- No 24 HOUR or Overnight work
- Limited driving distance between calls.
Requirements of our next Service Plumber:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 3 Year’s Plumbing Experience
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
- Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.
Tasks for the Residential Plumber:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
Come work for a winning team and the industry leader in residential services!
Candidates must undergo pre-employment background checks and drug screening.