Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Residential Plumber !
We focus on customer service and technical professionalism because once you’re a client, you become a part of the family. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Health Insurance covered for the entire family
- Holiday parties
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Excellent Benefits package
- Incredible company culture – we’re like family!
- Comprehensive Health packages to cover the whole family!
- 401K with up 5% company match
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Competitive and Flexible PTO and Sick days
- iPad and cell phone
- Uniform Provided
- Weekly trainings for continuous growth
- Pay is $25-58/hour
Responsibilities of our Residential Plumber:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements for our Residential Plumber:
- 3+ years of plumbing experience required.
- Journeyman license or Tier 3 of the process of getting a license
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position