Work With Your Handz
We are hiring RESIDENTIAL PLUMBERS!
We are growing and we have been in business for over 65 years! We work together to provide the best service to our customers, coworkers, and the company. Our family oriented and positive culture sets us apart from the competition!
As a qualified candidate you will install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in a residential setting.
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business over 65 years!
- Continual training
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Opportunity for job growth within company
Benefits of working for us
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- Financial Wellness Program
- Employee Marketplace Discounts
- Long and Short Term disability insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Take company vehicle home (for service technicians)
- Company uniforms
Responsibilities for the Plumber:
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
Requirements of our next Plumber
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on- the-job applications.
- Tobacco Free during the work day
- Minimum of 3 Year’s Plumbing Experience
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.