Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING TECHNICIANS!
We are a successful family-owned business with over a decade of experience! We are expanding and are seeking Residential Plumbing Technicians that take pride in their work and want to work with a winning team!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Our culture is built around respect and being family oriented
- Opportunity for continued growth
- Ongoing weekly trainings
- Bonus plans
- Great benefits package
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Company events
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Medical insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Take home trucks
- Incentivized competitions
- Provided uniforms
- Pay ranges from $24 – $30/hour
What You’ll Do:
As a qualified candidate you will install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in a residential setting.
Requirements of our next RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING TECHNICIAN:
- 3+ years of residential plumbing experience
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
Tasks for the RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING TECHNICIAN:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repairs or replacements
- Complete residential service calls
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.