Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING A SALESPERSON FOR RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING!!
A family-owned, full-service plumbing and drain cleaning company that has been in business since 1983 and proudly serves Gloucester, Burlington, & Camden Counties. We are seeking a Residential Plumbing Salesperson who wants to work with a winning team and earn top pay while still having time to enjoy a life outside work. We take pride in the work we do, and we want employees who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU as our Residential Plumbing Salesperson?
● Opportunity to earn top pay in the area, $100,000 + for the right candidate
● Show you an appreciation of you and for your work
● Take pride in knowing you work for a company that treats customers right
● Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
● The opportunity to join a team-orientated and team-focused company
● Growth potential is unlimited
Benefits we offer our Residential Plumbing Salesperson:
● Unlimited Income
● No cap on Commission You Can Earn
● Health Benefits ● Company Vehicle
● Paid Training
● Company iPad
What will our next Residential Plumbing Salesperson do?
The successful Residential Plumbing Advisor candidate will be responsible for:
- Selling plumbing services to homeowners
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Generating new business through prospecting and marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales success, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a passion for providing outstanding customer service.
Responsibilities of our next Residential Plumbing Salesperson:
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Identify and target potential customers through market research and analysis
- Conduct on-site inspections of customer properties to assess their plumbing needs and provide estimates for services
- Provide accurate and timely quotes to customers and negotiate pricing and terms as needed
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Follow up on company-generated sales leads using strong relationship-building skills with new and existing residential customers.
- Generate sales revenue through new account targets.
- A complete inspection of the customer’s sewer lines and drains using a video recording monitor and camera reel
- Coordinate with management to schedule and complete service appointments in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, customer interactions, and service orders
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and implement effective marketing and sales strategies
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals through effective prospecting, marketing, and sales techniques
- Attend industry events and trade shows to stay up-to-date on the latest plumbing trends and technologies
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS for our next Residential Plumbing Salesperson:
- At least 2+ years of proven, successful sales experience in Home Services is required.
- Plumbing Sales Experience is a plus!
- Physical Demands:
○ Ability to climb ladders and work in tight spaces
○ Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- A mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- High integrity, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close sales
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings as needed
- Successful track record as a sales closer
Control Your Income Potential with this 100% Commission Role.
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected categories. We are an equal opportunity employer.